COVID19 TELEPHONE CONSULTATION( Please call to book, no online booking is allowed)
At Revita Medical and Skin Clinic, we are now providing Phone Consultations( no online consultations, please call us) which will be conducted by the GP (by phone) for suspected COVID-19 patients and it will be Bulk-Billed for eligible patients. Patients who are eligible for this service are the those who are at risk of COVID-19. The following criteria need to be met for a bulk billed tele-consult:
Diagnosed with COVID-19 virus but who is not a patient of a hospital
Has been required to isolate themselves in quarantine in accordance with home isolation guidance issued by Australian Health Protection Principal Committee
Considered more susceptible to the COVID-19 virus being:
- at least 70 years old, or
- at least 50 years old or over if of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent; or
- pregnant; or
- a parent of a child under 12 months; or
- person under treatment for chronic health conditions e.g. Arthritis, Diabetes, Asthma, Cystic fibrosis, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Alzheimer’s Disease, cerebral palsy, Motor neuron disease (MND), Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Parkinson’s disease, Chronic kidney disease, cardiovascular disease (CVD) including coronary heart disease ,stroke and heart failure, Cancer; or
- Patients who are immunocompromisedhave a reduced ability to fight infections and other diseases. This may be caused by certain diseases or conditions, such as AIDS, cancer, transplant patients or certain immunosuppressant medications ( common diseases that require immunosuppressant medication : Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative colitis, Rheumatoid arthritis, Lupus, MS, Psoriatic arthritis, patients who are on steroids, Scleroderma, Connective tissue disorder etc)
We are also offering phone consultation to other patients whom are not qualified with above health conditions with a Private fee of $45.00 which is not rebatable.
Patients are given an appointment with the doctor of their choice wherever possible. During the phone consultation, a short patient history, limited examination & management will be performed. Please call reception at 03 8555 3855 to book an appointment.